Right now… We are ready to welcome students to campus. Please be consistent in enforcing the safety protocols in a firm, but fair manner. Specifically reinforce the positive behavior you are observing. Remember to take attendance in PowerSchool each period. […]
- We are ready to welcome students to campus. Please be consistent in enforcing the safety protocols in a firm, but fair manner. Specifically reinforce the positive behavior you are observing.
- Remember to take attendance in PowerSchool each period.
- Show the health and safety protocol video during Period 2 (@13 minutes). (Exception G8 has arranged for Brit to show it to all his science classes.)
- I will make every attempt to stop by the 8th grade homerooms to welcome the students to this school year.
- I have included the Environmental Controls sheet as a link in the MS Teacher’s Handbook under Miscellaneous. Also the Extension link has been updated.
- Teachers can purchase Bento Lunches from Cezar’s starting today. You can sign up, ¥37,500 for 50 lunches.
- Show grace to yourself and others, we are all doing our utmost.
- Grade 7 starts tomorrow.
For the record books…
- It’s been nearly 6 months since we have met on campus with students.
Supervision…(see the schedule for specific location and time)
- Morning: Period 1 teachers, Hendrickson, Antal, Thiesen, A.Kim
- Cafeteria: Ramos-Virley, Jones
- Field: Rocha, Dixon
- Bridge: Rachel Stenson
- Intramurals: Rocha, Shircliff
- Dismissal: Southall
- Let’s all do our part during passing periods
- Welcome 8th graders. We are ready for the school year to begin.
- A reminder to advocate for the wellbeing in our school community by following the health and safety protocols you have been hearing in the video, in the Reopening Plan, from your teachers, and other staff.
- Keep hydrated. Notice the new water bottle fillers around the school, a result of the St. Mary’s Association (SMA) in action.
- Please pick up your locker belongings from last year at the end of the day today. Your items are bagged up for you. If you forgot your number, there are lists posted at the hallway entrances.
- Enjoy looking through the yearbook that you will receive in Period 8 today.
- I know you will endeavor to be positive role models for the 7th graders who will begin classes tomorrow and for all Middle School students throughout the school year. Remember our core values of responsibility, respect, honesty, fairness, and compassion.
- Be patient and enjoy being back together and learning at St. Mary’s.