- We are ready to welcome students to campus. Please be consistent in enforcing the safety protocols in a firm, but fair manner. Specifically reinforce the positive behavior you are observing.
- Remember to take attendance in PowerSchool each period.
- Show the health and safety protocol video during Period 2 (@13 minutes). (Exception G8 has arranged for Brit to show it to all his science classes.)
- I will make every attempt to stop by the 8th grade homerooms to welcome the students to this school year.
- I have included the Environmental Controls sheet as a link in the MS Teacher’s Handbook under Miscellaneous. Also the Extension link has been updated.
- Teachers can purchase Bento Lunches from Cezar’s starting today. You can sign up, ¥37,500 for 50 lunches.
- Show grace to yourself and others, we are all doing our utmost.
- Grade 7 starts tomorrow.
For the record books…
- It’s been nearly 6 months since we have met on campus with students.
Supervision…(see the schedule for specific location and time)
- Morning: Period 1 teachers, Hendrickson, Antal, Thiesen, A.Kim
- Cafeteria: Ramos-Virley, Jones
- Field: Rocha, Dixon
- Bridge: Rachel Stenson
- Intramurals: Rocha, Shircliff
- Dismissal: Southall
- Let’s all do our part during passing periods